Your Health and Safety is Our Priority
Last Update: April 25, 2022
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation across the globe, we are closely monitoring the safety precautions and travel restrictions in Algeria. We hope to provide you with useful information and updated advisories as you consider visiting North Africa.
It is unpredictable at this moment how the virus will spread and any other impact it may have on our customers’ travel plans. Mosaic North Africa, along with other travel agencies have been impacted by the Coronavirus situation. Our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff, tour guides and drivers. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant on-the-ground monitoring of the Coronavirus situation in North Africa, as well as other countries where our customers originate.
- Continual assessment of all our North Africa tours and the regions they operate in. We will maintain communication with our travel partners and service providers for up-to-date information.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations and guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) related to the containment of Coronavirus.
Please note the following travel requirements:
Great news! Algeria has re-opened for tourism!
Please note the following travel requirements that are effective March 20, 2022:
- Passengers can enter Algeria without restriction if they are fully vaccinated and if their last vaccine is not older than 9 months.
- Non-vaccinated passengers and those whose vaccinations are older than 9 months must have a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the time of arrival.
- Temperature checks may be undertaken on arrival.
- We recommend that you check with the Algerian authorities on further entry requirements, including vaccination and quarantine.
Please check with the Algerian authorities regarding any changes to the above entry requirements including exceptions, Covid testing, and quarantine requirements. We recommend the following sites for updated travel information to Algeria:
- U.S. Embassy in Algeria: https://dz.usembassy.gov/
- Foreign Travel Advice to Algeria from UK Government: https://www.gov.uk/